As of June 22, 2020, we are in Phase Two of the District of Columbia’s COVID-19 reopening. We have adapted our worship schedule accordingly.
We have a single communion service at 10:30 am, limiting attendance at the door to 100. The service will continue to be live-streamed, for those who choose to watch remotely. The live stream is available on our website and our Facebook page, as well as Vimeo.
All attendees are encouraged to practice the everyday prevention measures in DC’s “Phase Two Guidance for Places of Worship”:
- Stay at home if you are sick or were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet from other people when possible.
- Wear a cloth face covering at all times.
- If you are unable to wear a cloth face covering, consider virtual services or maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others. Masks are not recommended for children under two and those who experience difficulty breathing with masks.
- Avoid shaking hands and other physical contact with people outside of your household.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of the elbow. Used tissues should be thrown in the trash and hands washed.
We continue to suspend our in-person catechism service, posting a sermon and devotional online. This will be posted to our website early each Sunday afternoon, along with an order of service.
Please contact your church council at any time if you have any needs at all. Email links are below, along with the church phone number.
The Church Council